Bristol or Maidenhead
Get stuck in
We’re looking for a strategic, approachable, credible, creatively-passionate Client Director, who has their finger on the pulse, to drive one of our biggest accounts.
Make your mark
ThirtyThree is a global Employer Branding and Marketing agency with offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, New York and Hong Kong. Brimming with creativity, we deliver award-winning, insight-driven brands and campaigns for some of the world’s best-know organisations. And we can only do this if we understand our clients and their challenges inside out. That’s where you come in.
You’ll be working exclusively on one of our biggest client accounts – heading up a team responsible for shaping and driving the employer marketing strategy for one of the UK’s biggest PLCs. It’s a diverse and multi-faceted business, so no two briefs will ever be the same. It’s down to you to interpret your clients’ challenges and – using your team and wider resource across the business – develop strategic approaches to solving them. In this role you will:
- Build and nurture client relationships up to C-suite level
- Drive client strategy to maximise direct attraction opportunities
- Introduce leading edge resourcing concepts and ideas
- Build attraction strategies for individual business areas whilst steering the overall employer brand presence
- Understand and drive commercial management – including pricing services and forecasting monthly revenues
- Lead exciting, varied projects from brief to go-live
- Mentor and manage the development of a national team
- Help to develop and improve every aspect of our agency
A bit about you
This is a rewarding and varied role with lots of responsibility, perfect for a challenge-hungry individual. You’ll already have worked in a senior client or business facing role within employer marketing and have an excellent understanding of leading edge resourcing practices. You’ll need to be approachable, diplomatic, have the ability to influence with sensitivity and be a polished and credible presenter. But most of all, you’ll be passionate about what you do and hungry to create ground-breaking solutions.
Then get in touch by sending your CV with a covering letter including salary expectations to email@example.com