Direct Mail Consultant
Direct Mail Consultant
£45K - £50K basic + £4.5K car allowance + good bonus potential + private healthcare + pension.
Part home working (you need be able to travel to clients in London or North London to Midlands)
Do you have an in-depth understanding of the power of Direct Mail and how it sits within a direct marketing strategy?
Are you a confident presenter who is comfortable working with senior marketing stakeholders at blue chip clients or marketing agencies?
Our client (a household name) is looking for a Direct Mail Consultant who can work with clients and agencies to help them utilise the power of Direct Mail.
Direct Mail continues to grow and this opportunity is an exciting role with excellent benefits and rewards.
Direct Mail Consultant - The role
- You will be working with senior marketing decision makers at large client companies or with marketing agencies to demonstrate the power of Direct Mail
- With the backup of national advertising campaigns, research and insight you will present Direct Mail case studies and facts to clients to ensure the use of Direct Mail is maximised.
- Enable clients to leverage their databases in order to deliver more powerful targeted communications and improve their ROI
Direct Mail Consultant – Experience
- Strong Direct Mail understanding and the ability to demonstrate how Direct Mail can increase customer acquisition, retention and value, and also implement other direct and digital marketing activities.
- Consultative sales experience – this is not hard-core sales and several of the successful consultants have come from a client side CRM or direct marketing position. Candidates from a consultative sales / account management background from a marketing services provider or marketing agency will also be considered.
- Formal marketing qualifications would be very helpful
- Confident presenter who is comfortable engaging with stakeholders at a senior level.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have the understanding and experience to work with both new and existing clients to demonstrate the impact of mail in the digital age. This is a consultative sales role working with existing clients but also some new ones.
We are looking for a couple of consultants for this client and have two potential opportunities working with either clients or marketing agencies.
The salary for this role is around £45K - £50K + £4.5K car allowance + significant bonus potential (private medical and pension
The role can be part based from home - one role will cover London and one London to Midlands