SBM/MM – Luxury Wines
SBM/MM level – Premium Drinks
£55-70K + benefits + bonus
[Fixed term contract considered]
Strong strategic thinking skills with a focus on brand strategy & positioning are key and at least some experience in the premium drinks sector are for this exciting and interesting new role working alongside the senior team at this premium wine business which is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally. In what is a very dynamic, privately-owned business, you will develop and implement brand strategy & marketing plans to strengthen the brand in its category, driving trial and building strong connections with consumers, key opinion leaders and the trade. This will include leadership of consumer & trade brand building initiatives, digital & social media and PR/comms. You will also play a key role supporting the Head of Marketing acting a thought leader and team mentor within the marketing team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing brand plans & strategy spanning all elements of the mix relevant to a luxury brand.
- Leading the thinking in pricing and channel strategy, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Developing an annual event strategy to support brand objectives, new launches and promotions.
- Initiating, developing and launching marketing partnership/collaborations.
- Developing a communication strategy with the on and off-trade to drive engagement and advocacy.
- Close involvement Identifying and delivering NPD projects to budget and on time.
- Partnering with sales teams and brand ambassadors to develop bespoke sales support tools.
- Developing clear and compelling brand selling stories based on performance indicators, reviews and awards or upcoming initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate
A combination of strong strategic thinking and effective operational marketing skills is key for this role in which you will manage the agendas of multiple stakeholders and deliver against a challenging business plan. You will combine creativity and commercial awareness with a real passion for brands and consumers, and specific experience working in the wines/spirits industry or on a luxury/premium brand portfolio. With broad experience across the mix spanning ATL, BTL, digital and trade communications, and experience managing brand design, innovation and positioning projects, you will thrive on a challenge and be committed to delivering profitable and =significant brand growth. Exceptional relationship building skills are essential. You will have the ability to influence and inspire others including agencies, sales teams and senior leaders.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to an exciting and challenging business which is making a real statement in its industry with a truly quality product. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org 20 7849 6875.