Group Marketing Communications Manager - B2B
Are you a B2B Marketing Communication guru with experience working across Africa and the Middle East? Have you worked in product marketing as opposed to services? If so, please read on!
You will be a seasoned Manager with experience working in a global B2B setting. You will have experience of marketing a product rather than a B2B service.
You will also have:
- Experience of developing marketing strategy
- Strong track record of achieving marketing strategy that has generated revenue growth
- Experience of leading a team, motivating the team to high performance
- Proven marketing experience at a senior level in the B2B industry
- Experience of working for an international organisation
- Experience of managing remote teams
About the role
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing the Group Marketing strategy. Responsible for product promotion, collaborating with senior managers in the various territories and product segment departments to deliver business results. In this role, you will also:
- Devise and implement the Group Marketing strategy, working closely with the Group Marketing Director Be responsible for strategic marketing objectives: customer insight, competitor research and brand management
- Develop and implement marketing communication plans that drive demand for products in the territories
- Align the marketing communications strategy with Digital Marketing
- Align campaigns with Digital Marketing
- Production of metrics reports that demonstrate the impact of marketing projects on revenue growth
- Marketing communications across all channels for the Group
- Ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the Group
- Responsible for the co-ordination and production of the Group Annual report
- Development and delivery of marketing and training materials including presentations and video content
- Creation and maintenance of marketing collateral, sales tools and web content to effectively communicate key selling points with accurate technical detail to customers
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences
About the client
My client is a global distributor of well-known agricultural equipment with major coverage in Africa and the Middle East.
If you have the required experience and the desire to travel every couple of months, please get in touch!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**