£35k + car allowance
Location: Hertfordshire. Job Ref: TL884618
This Insights Manager position is a high profile role within a dedicated team and insight driven business, constantly looking to leverage insight to drive growth and inform decision making at all levels in the organisation. The Insight Manager will be instrumental in anticipating and identifying issues and opportunities across a portfolio of brands and ensuring that insight is always driving action and contributing to business growth.
- Ensure that insight is driving marketing strategy and planning by proactively identifying issues and opportunities for brands and facilitating the marketing team through appropriate insight driven decision making.
- Support Insight Controller in ensuring and maintaining quality and delivery of key external data requirements.
- Continuously improve insights and research capability by sourcing new and improved processes, methodologies and suppliers as appropriate.
- Deliver monthly performance reporting for key meetings and ad hoc support as needed on continuous data insight.
- Lead day to day contact with key continuous data agency partners.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 18mths continuous data experience.
- Evidence of capability to source and convert extensive data/information from a wide variety of sources into relevant business insights that drive action.
- Credibility and stature – comfortable influencing and persuading internal audiences at all levels and cross functionally.
- Inquisitive in nature with a curiosity to learn about new approaches and apply them for business advantage.
- Proactive and results oriented.
- Passionate and motivated with an energy to drive change.
- Commercial awareness and orientation.
Our client is one of Britain’s biggest food companies with a true focus on UK manufacturing from quality ingredients and sustainably sourced ingredients from British suppliers and farmers. For more information, email your CV to email@example.com