Senior Marketing Manager
An opening has arisen at a global FMCG company, in their UK business unit, to develop the brand strategy for two of their premium brands. Based in the South East (very commutable from London) with a team of 4 direct reports, you would be asked to develop the brands in the UK market by anticipating, understanding and meeting both consumer and customer needs.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading the creation of an 18 month brand plan
- Translating global positioning into customer and consumer activations
- Forge close relationships with global brand and insight teams
- Champion the brand vision within the business – building passion, understanding and commitment to the positioning.
We are looking for
- Someone with solid FMCG or Consumer goods marketing/brand experience
- Strong man-management experience
- An individual whose strengths lie in strategy and strategic thinking
- People who can deliver big TTL projects
- Demonstrable experience of working in an insight led environment
- Strong stake-holder management experience.
Please apply with a full CV if interested, or contact Claire Pierce @ Mackenzie Jones for a confidential discussion around which company/brands this is working on and more details on the challenge.