Junior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager - Financial services consultancy
A very exciting opportunity for a junior arketing manager to join a fast growing financial services consultancy that is in scale up mode! Reporting into the sales and marketing director, this is a pivotal role where you will develop and lead B2B Marketing strategy and plans to a blue-chip client base.
The company has just received a significant investment from a well known entrepreneur, and now is looking to expand it’s consultancy services into other areas of financial services – so now is a great time to join the business.
The role of marketing manager is to ensure that the companies new message, and brand, is heard by their customers. We are looking for a superb communicator, who’s story telling will inspire customers to take advantage of this new proposition. Some key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute compelling multichannel marketing campaigns
- Lead positioning and entry strategy for new products
- Create exciting PR through the magazine and online channels
- Refine and develop the businesses brand
- PR, Magazine and Web content delivery
Our culture is fast paced, entrepreneurial – where no two days are the same. As such, we need a person that is flexible in their style, and creative in outlook. This will suit someone who is ambitious, and would like to be part of a forward thinking, high growth environment.
Key personal requirements include:
- Very strong commercial acumen
- Achievement and results focus
- Excellent project management skills
If this sounds like the idea position for you, get in touch with our lead consultant Ben de Grouchy by clicking the apply now button below or emailing email@example.com