Global Digital Marketing Manager
GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – SOCIAL/ECRM
AMSTERDAM | FMCG | €65-74,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE, BONUS, BENEFITS
Working within the Global eCommerce team for an internationally dominant Consumer Goods giant, you will act as the strategic digital marketing specialist, who is passionate about creating objective led integrated digital strategies and solutions, especially within the Social and CRM space to ensure new growth opportunities and margin enhancement across all brands and categories within the division. You will be involved in the geographical expansion of the brands, and detailing what the cross-category functions will look like. An integral part of this position is working closely with the Global Media, Digital, and Consumer Experience Director to understand the brand, its business challenges and opportunities across the various markets.
- Development and application of social strategies and architecture to support and drive increased customer engagement, brand advocacy, content marketing, community building, campaign activation, and coordination across earned, owned, and paid social
- Development of Social and Multiscreen Strategy, including but not limited to understanding how it fits with Communications Planning, Activation, and measurement
- Drive innovation and provide Strategic POVs on key trends to keep ahead of the curve in the Social and CRM space
- Scale & share existing social media and eCRM best practices with the local brand & agency teams
- Work with Local markets to develop customer loyal & retention strategies, from conceptualization through to post campaign analysis, this will include idea generation, proposal preparation, content production and distribution
- Monitor and Maximize customer lifetime value strategies to maximize ROI of eCRM programs
- Development of key innovation initiatives with the Connected Consumer space, including but not limited to Gaming, Tablet, Video, TV extensions, Shopper etc
- Successful marketing experience and skills gained in FMCG markets within a commercially oriented environment
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what’s needed
- Internationally mobile You have a solid understanding of digital content, communications and marketing principles with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their users.
- You are savvy and knowledgeable about current social media, eCRM trends, innovations and best practices. Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience working at leading brand/agency, preferably global
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills
- A commitment to excellence with a positive and resilient attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business. MBA a plus
- Experience working with senior management
- Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills
- Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success
- Ability to handle ambiguity
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out if this is the right role for you!