Head of Marketing
- Head of Marketing role with growing Property business.
- Must possess excellent skills within digital marketing.
About Our Client
SevenCapital is one of the largest privately owned real estate investment and development companies in the UK, operating across residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
Since launch, the business has built an exciting portfolio of projects with a value in excess of £1.25billion, spanning more than 4million square feet and employing more than 130 dedicated property and construction professionals.
The Head of Marketing will lead a team across marketing and digital with the aim of generating leads and ultimately growing revenue.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- PPC & SEO
- Rightmove Portals
- Lead Automation
- Lead Tracking & Reporting
- Team management and development-coaching to meet KPIs and objectives.
- Strategic Business Development by means of client relationship management, events and PR.
The successful candidate will take a proactive and 'hands on' approach within the team in order to meet the objectives set by company directors.
The Successful Applicant
In order to succeed in the role of Head of Marketing you will possess a demonstrable track record within marketing management , digital marketing and sales within the luxury goods/high net worth arena in addition to the following requirements:
- At least five years experience in a senior marketing position (plus perhaps a suitable post-graduate qualification), leading the implementation of successful marketing strategies that have achieved demonstrable increases in income, sales and customers across the marketing mix.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of customer relationship management and the delivery of effective direct marketing campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of social media and digital marketing, as well as a strong interest in and understanding of digital technology and it's application within the commercial world.
- Significant experience of brand development and market research, with demonstrable experience of supporting colleagues and partners to implement change as a result
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits
Ref Code: MPMI13891631Z
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly