About the role
This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional to make their mark on Jee Ltd, a leading oil & gas consultancy. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for identifying and delivering the approach for marketing to drive the achievement of Jee’s business objectives. You will work closely with all areas of the business including the leadership team to deliver sophisticated marketing solutions based on relevant research and analysis. You will be creative, innovative and ROI-driven with a proven track record of successful campaigns from inception to delivery and beyond. You will be supported by a Marketing Executive.
The role is full-time (open to flexibility for the right candidate), based in either our Tonbridge, Kent or Aberdeen office and reports in to the Managing Director.
- In conjunction with the Leadership Team and Managing Director develop the marketing strategy based on robust assessment of market conditions and competitive position
- Implement, monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing and communication initiatives
- Produce, justify and manage marketing budgets
- Build marketing capabilities through actively providing performance management, career coaching and development to your direct report
- CRM database ownership and management
• Market intelligence:
- Monitor industry trends; provide client, market and competitor insight whilst researching opportunities and liaising with internal stakeholders to leverage the information for competitive advantage.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy by reporting and advising on internal and external marketing activity, industry trends and opportunities that will help define the overall marketing strategy, and ensure Jee fulfils its business goals.
- Manage and implement market insight programmes to support business decisions/requirements
- Win/loss analysis
- Input into market based pricing strategies
• Guide and support the Marketing Executive with the following responsibilities:
- Manage the design and development of marketing collateral in collaboration with relevant internal teams including the leadership team.
- Manage Jee’s public relations ensuring high-quality press releases, and frequent, timely and positive media coverage
- Maintain and develop relevant marketing touch point through fit for purpose digital and social media strategy driving right digital channels, content and community management
- Manage Jee’s presence at external events and conferences. Identify those which Jee should exhibit, visit or speak at
- Manage and build the Jee brand to ensure its consistent use and high visibility in the market place
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, manage and further develop Jee’s internal communications plan to ensure all staff members are fully aware of developments within the business. This includes management of the company intranet and creation and sending of tutor newsletters.
Skills and experience
- At least four years’ experience within a similar B2B Marketing role with demonstrable relevant skills
- Data oriented, able to apply research and data analysis techniques to drive decision marketing and ROI
- Experience of developing and implementing campaigns from start to finish
- Digital marketing experience (online campaigns/strategy/social media)
- Creative and commercially driven
- Proven negotiator/influencer (able to leverage internal and external relationships to the advantage of the marketing team)
- Effective communicator at all levels
- CRM Management experience is essential
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics is advantageous
- Degree educated, preferable but not essential
- CIM Diploma in Marketing, preferable but not essential
Remuneration & benefits
- £45,000 salary
- Basic 34 days’ leave including bank holidays plus further days for 3+ years’ service
- Up to 4% of basic salary as pension contribution
- Private health care (option to extend to spouses and children)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Option to buy or sell up to 6 days of holiday per year
- Funded training and Sponsorship of professional membership
- Group life insurance (4 x salary)
- Free parking (worth approximately £900 per year)
- Additional optional benefits include: discounted gym membership, health screening, dental plan
Jee is a leading independent multi-discipline subsea engineering and training company operating in the global oil, gas and renewables industries. Established in 1988, we have offices in Aberdeen and Tonbridge. We are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award and of our global reputation for both our engineering and professional training services.
We are a company that is passionate about being first choice for the services that we offer and growing profitably, earning loyal customers and staff. We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the company on permanent basis.
Click the Apply button to submit your CV, quoting where you heard about the position.