6 days left
- Full Time
- Opportunity to join a well-known Midlands based consumer electronics business
- Action orientated insight expert with a passion for products, consumer focused
About Our Client
Vax, Dirt Devil and Oreck brands fall under the floorcare division of TTI. With turnover in excess of $5billion, TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture.
Vax has a strong heritage in Carpet washing products and more recently successes with innovative new cordless vacuum products such as 'Blade', Vax is the number one, best-selling floorcare brand in the UK.
- Act as our senior in house qualitative and quantitative researcher for new thoughts and ideas to find answers to marketing and category managers' unanswered research questions.
- Have a passion and understanding for developing a solid understanding of how consumers make their decision within floorcare, mapping out and identifying key touch and trigger points within the consumer buying journey.
- Ability to create and execute bespoke research briefs and use initiative to identify any additional gaps in research bank, a key adviser providing 1st class analysis and insight with clear recommendations.
- Provide key insight and build knowledge on customers / consumers interactions, drawing up profiles/segmentations that identify the reasons for their behaviours, financial decisions, frustrations, delights and misunderstandings.
- Ensure the consumer is at the heart of our marketing actions, helping to inform strong insight led category strategies, product range propositions and communication strategies.
- Manage research agency workload and relationship to deliver a variety of continuous and bespoke research on products / categories (OTIF).
- Produce timely, succinct and thought provoking reports with solid recommendations to the marketing and category teams.
- Commercial and action orientated to proactively deliver consumer driven insight with clear analysis and recommendations.
- Deliver a range of bespoke marketing and product research projects using both quantitative and qualitative research techniques - review analysis/ family & friends, home trials etc.
- Manage research agencies to deliver insight requirements on time and budget providing quality insight forming the basis of compelling analysis to shape clear consumer and commercial recommendations.
- In-depth monitoring of our reviews and competitor activity turning this into actionable insight.
- Deliver key desk research projects for existing categories & potential new categories, extrapolating all of this into tangible insights and recommendations.
- Need to create, manage and interpret small focus groups, workshops and home visits from time to time.
- Analyse product usage and shopper behaviours via friends & family networks and store visit data.
The Successful Applicant
Qualitative and quantitative research expert within a consumer product related background.
- The successful candidate will be a degree educated graduate with 3-5 years' experience working at a senior, level within an Insight / Brand / Consumer Marketing / Research field.
- Ideally has a degree in Business or Marketing related field (desirable not essential).
- Experience in a fast paced business environment either agency side or client side but ideally within a Brand/Product Management setting.
- Passion for Brands, Marketing, Products and understanding of how consumers make their purchasing decisions
- Ability to execute, create research briefs that provide insight, analysis and recommendations that are both consumer and commercial focused.
- Analytical and strategic in thinking and process, commercially and financially astute.
- Experience of managing external agencies to deliver on budget under tight deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced commercial environment and cope with the demands of the job and run at pace - i.e. time pressures, workloads etc.
- Excellent communicator and presenter turning data and insight into compelling recommendations.
- Action orientated, consumer focused, commercially driven and able to deliver clear, compelling insight recommendations.
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits.
Ref Code: MPMI13891489Z
Apply for Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly