Senior Marketing Executive - Consumer Marketing Team
Job title: Senior Marketing Executive - Consumer Marketing Team
Location: London, Euston
BMJ are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our consumer marketing team, working across our education products, including e-learning and clinical decision support tools. You will be responsible for B2C sales targets and increasing usage by healthcare professionals in institutions.
Implementing marketing tactics is second nature to you, but thinking strategically about the best tactics to use and how to maximise return on investment is what you love. You will enjoy having the autonomy to decide the most effective way to use your budget and engage your audience.
Competent stakeholder management is key to this role as you’ll be representing marketing to the business and working with senior stakeholders. You’ll be confident presenting a marketing plan, sharing your ideas and reporting back on your marketing activity.
It’s a busy role and we’re looking for someone to take ownership, use initiative and manage a varied workload.
- Write and implement marketing plans and present these to your stakeholders
- Represent the consumer marketing team at company meetings and industry events
- Execute high quality multi-channel marketing activity including: email, social, PPC
- Deploy regular and adhoc email campaigns using email provider Adestra
- Conduct analysis of marketing activity and report back results
Desired skills and experience:
- Email marketing and marketing automation experience
- Excellent communication skills, including delivering presentations
- Accurate and engaging copywriting
- Experience of using Google Analytics
BMJ takes pride in its people and is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We value individuality and therefore welcome all qualified applications from a diverse range of candidates.