Head of Marketing
6 days left
- Full Time
Head of Marketing
Speciality Drinks Group
Do you live and breathe marketing and e-commerce? Are you passionate about the drinks industry? Does the idea of leading the marketing strategy in one of the world’s fastest-moving drinks businesses excite you?
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing with a flair for b2c e-commerce who shares our passion for excellence and innovation. In return we can offer an exciting, varied environment with the opportunity to be at the heart of creating a world-leading business.
Speciality Drinks Group - a world-renowned international spirits company.
Founded in 1999, we were one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and remain leaders in our field.
Our retail arm The Whisky Exchange operates a multi-award-winning website selling over 5000 whiskies, spirits, liqueurs and Champagnes to over 65 countries around the world. We also have a flagship store in Covent Garden. We have a division that creates brands and distributes them around the world; another division that wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels; we boast an industry-leading auction site; we have an online magazine devoted to Scotch whisky; and we organise the UK's leading whisky show. We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.
- Cultivating an overarching online marketing strategy, encompassing personalisation, for the Speciality Drinks Group
- Help set the strategic direction for customer relationship marketing within a multi-product, multi-channel framework (online meets offline)
- Adopt an integrated approach to digital marketing with data at its heart
- Provide leadership and progress independent initiatives defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives
- Be driven to achieve our revenue targets and opportunities for domestic and international growth.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing (7 or more years), along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns
- Experience in a b2c e-commerce environment, ideally global as well as UK
- Experience building predictive models and/or segmentation solutions
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics)
- Comfortable managing complex PPC, SEO and Display campaigns with meaningful budgets, both in-house and through an agency. Affiliates experience a plus.
- Natural communicator, networker and influencer
- Up to date knowledge of all the latest ecommerce innovations and technologies (online and offline)
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Knowledge of the drinks industry a distinct advantage but not essential
- Agile delivery experience
Please click the Apply button to send your application with CV and cover letter by Wednesday 28th February.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly