Group Digital Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Group Digital Analyst
- Working for a FTSE 250 global and industry leading business
- Group Digital Analyst will be instrumental in advising on global strategy
About Our Client
PageGroup are an industry leading, FTSE-250 recruitment agency with offices in 140 locations, covering 25 business specialisms. They are looking to hire a Group Digital Analyst into their London offices.
This person will be responsible for the timely production of detailed insight and data, alongside supporting commentary and observations, will be the bedrock for decisions that inform product and platform development strategy, media investments, customer management strategies and in the development of business cases that support investment into innovative technologies/practices.
This is an exciting time to join a successful company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight, working within a dynamic and engaged team.
Key responsibilities of the Group Digital Analyst:
- Own the technical delivery of insights that inform Digital, Product and Marketing teams and help them focus on what's important to grow revenue.
- Help monitor and evolve the KPI framework that drives correct business behaviours.
- Maintain a roadmap for MI that accommodates a baseline of regular performance reporting alongside the development deep-dive analysis on core strategic topics.
- Assist in the management of supporting analytics agencies in their production and scaling of big data sets, and the development of advanced analytics queries that help us mine them for insight.
- Provide direction on data design and infrastructure to our in-house database teams and to supporting agencies that ensure scalable delivery of MI.
- Continually evaluate the self-serve tools and automated MI techniques being employed, making appropriate recommendations as required, in order to improve our insight delivery mechanisms.
- In a carefully-controlled environment where terabytes of proprietary data lie at our fingertips, ensure that requirements for data access and structure are clearly communicated with affiliated functions (database and BI teams).
- Help mentor the regional-based Digital Analysts in their development and give input into their delivery of strategic insight for their region.
- Help recommend how and where PageGroup might employ cognitive computing analysis to mine our large data sets in order to find solutions for core business challenges.
The Successful Applicant
Skills we are looking for:
- Advanced skills in using analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting (SAS, SQL or R/Python).
- Experience in managing amalgamated online and offline datasets.
- Proficient in usage of Google Big Query and Google Analytics.
- Experienced user of data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- The ability to translate and conceptualize statistical information into commercial actions.
- Confident in analyzing digital journeys and sales funnels, and in providing recommendations for optimization practices.
- Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills.
- Experience of developing digital change benefit cases.
- A genuine passion for all things digital.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong project management capabilities to stay on top of detail & deliverables.
What's on Offer
The role will be offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with career development opportunities.
Ref Code: MPMI13890733Z
Closing Date: 01/03/2018
Apply for Group Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly