International Marketing Executive
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 130 stand-alone shops in the UK and Germany, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.
Your role: International Marketing Executive (German fluency required) 6-9 months contract
Your manager: International Marketing Manager
Responsible for supporting the International Marketing Manager in planning and executing multi-channel campaigns in the international market with focus on Germany.
- We are looking for an International Marketing Executive to join our growing international team to shape the retail and brand strategy.
- You will be assisting the International Marketing Manager in building brand awareness, growing the customer database and developing customer loyalty.
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to plan, manage and implement seasonal campaigns across multiple customer touch points such as shops, website, direct mail, events, on & offline advertising, social media and press.
- Help manage the seasonal plans, execute campaign matrix, compile presentations & overviews for stakeholders.
- Manage local marketing activity and in-store events, promotions, GWP
- Responsible for seasonal & brand POS material from brief to delivery in a timely manner
- Manage the relationship with retail, write seasonal toolkit, brief stores on campaigns, promotions etc.
- Assist in managing the PR agency by providing assets, coordinating samples, attending events etc
- Work with the Marketing Manager to oversee & co-ordinate weekly email messaging and planning.
- Work with Social Media Executive on the German facebook strategy and look after organic and paid for activity
- Manage and develop key partnerships for competitions, event and campaigns
- Own creative process from brief to approval for marketing collateral
- Coordinate suppliers and printers, negotiate prices, deliver artwork
- Sourcing of customer & press gifts
- Manage all marketing assets
- Be main point of contact for retail team
- Support the International Marketing Manager with ad hoc projects where required
- Retail experience and a passion for, and experience within, marketing and fashion
- A degree level education in marketing or business
- German native speaker or fluency is a must
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Not be afraid to get stuck in
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail is a must
- Enthusiasm, passion and understanding of the White Stuff brand
- Highly organised and an ability to multi task
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong numerical understanding & experience in reporting
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Please note this is currently a temporary contract however there is a high chance the role may be made temp to perm.