Marketing & Events Coordinator
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator, to join a dynamic global world business organisation.
The International Chamber Of Commerce have a global network of over 6 million members in more than 100 countries. The organisation works to promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulations through a unique mix of advocacy can standard setting activities.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to excel your marketing career, looking after the digital marketing and event co-ordination for the International Chamber Of Commerce.
Your new role will consist of the following;
- You will ensure the organisation delivers a clear, consistent brand image/ message across all channels – emails, website, social media marketing material.
- Managing and developing a national and worldwide marketing network with British business groups.
- Introducing a consistent, global approach to product launches using video, podcasts and social media.
- Ensuring delegate attendee places and publication sales meet and exceed agreed business targets.
- Helping expand and develop partnership and sponsorship relationships.
To apply for this great opportunity to join a global organisation, you will have to demonstrate;
- 1-2 year‘s commercial experience is desirable, ideally in an international business.
- A proven record or the ability to achieve strong commercial delegate sales targets.
- Relevant digital marketing experience.
- The ability to build productive, client facing relationships and turn them into results.
- Working knowledge of InfusionSoft, Shopify, Amazon, InDesign and the major social media platforms desirable.
Joining a dynamic and global world business organisation, comes with great benefits and career opportunities. Including -
- £25,000 Basic salary + discretionary bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 3 days annual learning and development allowance
- 4% employer contribution to company pension scheme
If interested in taking the opportunity to join a well-established organisation, please contact me asap on 0207 259 8703 or click the Apply button to apply for this role.
For more information please visit: