Global Marketing Manager: Innovation & Specialties
What makes Asahi so unique? It’s the story. The stories of beers brewed in unique ways and with unique histories, from 13th Century Belgium to modern-day Japan. The story of a premium portfolio, driving global growth through entrepreneurialism, innovation and a sheer passion for being nothing less than exceptional.
As our Global Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of this story. Part of an established brand that is Positioning and priming our craft and speciality brands for growth around the world, ready to break all expectations. Here, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the international development and brand planning of our Craft portfolio across the world.
- Set the agenda and manage the innovation plan and execution – across the mix.
- Lead and develop innovation for the Specialities Team – including new beers, packaging and dispense.
- Manage projects/initiatives, external agencies and the innovation budget.
- Identify appropriate external partners to support the development and implementation of innovation concepts.
- Set clear objectives and goals for innovation tests and launches, consequently ensuring these are evaluated against at a pre-agreed period and the results shared back with the business.
- Develop business cases and commercial plan for new innovations.
People at Asahi Europe are motivated by opportunity and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a flat, agile structure. You must have:
- An outstanding track record in Premium brand marketing, specifically innovation strategy, execution and brand creation (from ideation to delivery). Along with significant marketing experience, matured in both domestic & international markets.
- A strong track record in major brand & campaign development and execution. Coupled with a record in working with operational teams.
- Proven ability to engage and influence senior stakeholder within the organisation and to play a key role in decision making processes, through your established communication skills.
- Experience in consumer research and understanding of key methodologies (e.g. new product, packs test).
- Strong creative development skills, including intuitive ability to understand powerful creative ideas, combined with strong understanding of research methodology, complimented by strong project leadership skills.
About Asahi Europe
Asahi Europe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Asahi Holdings, the 10th largest beer company in the world. We have a broad portfolio of well-established and iconic brands such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Meantime, Asahi Super Dry and St. Stefanus, supported by world-class production facilities and a culture that fosters innovation, encourages collaboration and rewards high performance. Our people bring a challenger mind-set and approach their roles, enjoying the backing of a business with immense pride, ambition and positivity.
Are you ready to be part of the story? Send your CV by clicking on the Apply button.