Senior Marketing Manager: Peroni
What makes Asahi so unique? It’s the story. The stories of beers brewed in unique ways and with unique histories, from 13th Century Belgium to modern-day Japan. The story of a premium portfolio, driving global growth through entrepreneurialism, innovation and a sheer passion for being nothing less than exceptional.
As the Senior Global Marketing Manager for Peroni Nastro Azzurro you will work closely with the Brand Director, developing the overall vision and strategy of the brand as it goes forward across the world. Here you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the brand approach at a global level to deliver continued growth for the brand.
- Develop activation platforms and the touchpoint and communication strategy across all markets.
- Lead the ideation and creative development of main communications programs (360 global campaigns) with a strong contribution and involvement of lead markets to ensure successful adoption locally.
- Develop the strategy & evolution approach for the “first consumer touchpoint”, working closely with the brand innovation manager.
- Develop & manage relevant alliances, global partnerships and appropriate programs in conjunction with our markets to maximise return for the brand.
- Lead the “Brand Council” a forum to ensure close collaboration with markets, best practice sharing and ensure that local market needs are met. Importantly, this will require delivering against the needs of both mature and nascent markets for the brand.
- Manage the key agency relationships, SOW definition and performance evaluation against clear KPI agreed at the beginning of the process whilst owning the overall Brand Budget and manage Assets & Usage.
People at Asahi Europe are motivated by opportunity and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a flat, agile structure. You must have:
- Significant marketing experience, matured in both domestic & international markets. With an outstanding track record in Premium brand marketing
- A strong track record in major asset / campaign development and execution with a focus on creating consumer engagement and experiences
- A proven ability to engage and influence senior stakeholder within the organisation and to play a key role in decision making processes, through established communication skills.
- The ability to “reinvent & refresh” a successful brand over time to maintain consumer engagement and recruit new consumers over time.
- Strong creative development skills, including intuitive ability to understand powerful creative ideas, combined with strong understanding of research methodology (art & science!)
- Solid influencing and engaging skills, enabling relationships based on respect, trust and reliability to a senior level
About Asahi Europe
Asahi Europe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Asahi Holdings, the 10th largest beer company in the world. We have a broad portfolio of well-established and iconic brands such as, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Meantime, Asahi Super Dry and St. Stefanus, supported by world-class production facilities and a culture that fosters innovation, encourages collaboration and rewards high performance. Our people bring a challenger mind-set and approach their roles, enjoying the backing of a business with immense pride, ambition and positivity.
Are you ready to be part of the story? Send your CV by clicking on the Apply button.