We are the world’s second largest supplier of consumer tissue, which includes toilet paper, kitchen towel, facial tissues, handkerchiefs and napkins from brands such as Cushelle, Velvet, and Plenty. Additionally, our range of Consumer Goods brands in the UK and ROI include the global number 1 brand for Bladder weakness – TENA, and pioneering menstrual hygiene brand Bodyform.
An exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our Consumer Goods team has become available, in this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for Cushelle and Velvet tissue brands in line with our regional marketing priorities, working cross functionally with sales, customer marketing and product supply, to deliver excellent plans across the 7Ps of the marketing mix.
The role will be based in Manchester Airport and report to the Brand Marketing Manager UK and Ireland.
- Develop and implement marketing plans in line with regional marketing strategies and our annual business planning cycle
- Develop, manage and implement marketing activities including launch plans and BTL activities
- Collect, compile, verify and analyse data on market trends, consumer behaviour, competitor activity and channel dynamics to identify market opportunities for the brand
- Propose and manage optimal assortment by channel
- Manage assigned Marketing budget, adopting an ROI approach to spend allocation across all activities
- Manage external agencies and continuously evaluate based on clear KPIs
- Reviews sales and profitability in the context of overall P&L and marketing spend, identifying areas to improve brand performance
- Participate in and/or lead multifunctional projects (UK specific and global)
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Must have previous work experience in FMCG Marketing
- Knowledge and experience of overall Marketing Mix including Brand P&L
- Experience in leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office
- Working knowledge of IRI/Nielsen and Kantar
- Customer and Consumer driven
- Team oriented way of working
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and “outside the box thinking” as well as Holistic thinker
- Passion, courage and can do attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic team setting with varied challenges. This position offers various development opportunities including the potential for regional or international assignments in the future.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please submit a resume and cover letter following the application instructions of our online recruitment system.
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.