Senior Marketing Executive
Are you looking for your next creative challenge?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our future thinking, creative and busy marketing team.
We are looking for a marketing superstar (what else?!) with plenty of knowledge and understanding of marketing to help deliver Impact’s marketing strategy to drive sales and well and truly put us on the map in a competitive global marketplace.
A fairly broad statement right?! Let’s break it down a bit more.
Here is our shopping list…don’t worry if you don’t have all of the attributes, we value drive and talent as much as we do specific skillsets and experience.
Here’s some stuff we’d like you to be brilliant at:
- creating and delivering marketing campaigns to generate leads and raise brand awareness
- putting the ‘experiential’ into our marketing
- exploring the ‘so what?’ of data to improve and inform marketing performance
- writing engaging content – no waffle please!
- introducing new digital innovations and technologies (including video know-how)
- helping us to maximise digital and social channels as part of our prospecting strategy
- regularly researching the changing business landscape
- working with a CRM system – it’s only as good as the data we put in!
- putting on brilliant events – to bring our brand to life and build client/prospect relationships
- working with our internal design agency to create cool marketing materials that work
Here’s some stuff we’d love to hear about you:
- hungry to learn and develop
- geekily analytical! Constantly monitoring, tracking and evaluating
- confidence and independence to lead projects
- not shy when it comes to networking
- attention to detail – we have a ‘fail fast’ approach but getting the basics right is always good!
- a calm head in complex and challenging situations – they do crop up from time to time!
- a team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally
- curious in everything you do
- you like to share – knowledge, best practice, progress and results – we’re all ears
- you might have done this kind of thing before – bring on previous experience!
- you’ve got a certificate or two - a recognised marketing qualification would be nice
- you’re open to feedback and keen to improve
- a sense of adventure (that doesn't mean abseiling!) - but you’re up for getting stuck in!
- you like cake – this isn’t a deal breaker though…
Here’s some stuff we’re brilliant at:
- the money part – salary is negotiable and competitive (depending on experience). Profit share, bonus scheme and non-contributory pension scheme are all in there too.
- we’re a Great Place to Work® – it’s official!
- wellbeing – health insurance is included in your package
- inspiring and developing – we have a tailored induction process and lots of opportunities (internally as part of the Impact Academy or externally) to learn, develop and progress in your career
- celebrating successes – no matter how great or small
- caring for each other – we always have each other’s backs
- finding opportunities to support our local communities around the world
- adventure and fun – where else would you celebrate the biggest mistake of the year with a trophy and an awards ceremony?!
- eating cake
Would you like to join our team?
We’d love to hear from you if you like the sound of us
and you think we’ll like the sound of you!