EMEA Marketing Manager – Bracknell
A global toy manufacturer and award-winning character licensee. JAKKS Pacific’s diverse range encompasses many categories including dolls, role play, dress up, ride on vehicles and action figures. A company with winning franchises such as Disney Princess, Frozen, Star Wars and Incredibles 2!
- Disseminate real time updates on all product lines including product decks, line plans and marketing plans ensuring no communication gaps between US head office and International teams.
- Drive localisation of global marketing plans, with core Objectives and Strategy planning and retail activation.
- Partner with SVP Retail Activation to support account-specific needs including development of exclusives, consumer insights and marketing support
- Lead initial pitch on new brand introductions/support ongoing trade presentations
- Assist with International pitches to secure EMEA-specific licenses
- Maintain active understanding of local and regional market/account needs
- Manage regional budgets, to include trade marketing, digital, PR and above the line spend.
- Partner with country leads to build forecasts and drive product through retail with a true call to action.
- Manage weekly Sales Team calls and Quarterly Business Planning meetings with Licensor and Country teams
- Plan weekly business development agenda with Licensor Regional and Country teams
- Maintain proactive day-to-day communication with Licensor Regional and Country teams and JAKKS Sales Team