Senior Manager – Marketing, Premier Inn
Do you put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
Are you always looking for new and innovative ways to create ‘buzz’ and ‘cut through’ in your marketing campaigns?
If the answer is yes we could have the ideal opportunity for you to join our team at Premier Inn. This role will take responsibility for the all Premier Inn brand marketing and media strategy, including channel selection, managing the campaign calendar and bringing ideas to live whilst maximising ROI.
Why we would like you to apply
- You will be a confident leader, with the ability to work with a variety of creative agencies to deliver customer led and engaging content.
- As an expert in partnering with commercial marketing teams you will ensure a clear link between ATL and DR channels driving excellent ROI.
- With your extensive knowledge and creativity you will want to take your team on our continued journey towards being the ‘worlds most loved hotel brand’
- Partnering with our insight team you will continually deepen our customer segmentation and link the brand back to business performance, using trackers and internal reporting
- You will enjoy getting under the skin of the brand positioning and strategy to drive forward our business growth plans
- A natural leader, you will manage a team of up to 6 direct reports spanning a variety of brand, media, marketing and comms channels
- With a strategic brain and questioning mind you will be able to influence senior leaders and steer brand and marketing outcomes
- You will have a strong academic background, excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate your extensive experience within a fast paced B2C environment
A bit about us:
Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel chain and is part of the UK’s leading hospitality company in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC. With over 700 hotels and more than 60,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland, we have grown rapidly, and have been named the UK’s top rated hotel chain by the Which? Hotel Chain Report 2016. We have set ambitious growth plans and by 2020, we plan to increase the size of Premier Inn to around 85,000 UK rooms, as well as expanding our international presence to 50 hotels.
Whitbread Restaurants forms part of the UK’s leading hospitality company in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC, and includes our much-loved brands; Table Table, Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Taybarns and Whitbread Inns. We serve over 50 million meals a year in our restaurants, ‘Serving Up Great Memories’ for our customers.
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. We are dedicated to our core values; being genuine, confident and committed, and are proud of our winning teams, who make everyday experiences special for our customers.
Where are we going?
Our core business has changed over the years, yet we remain true to Samuel Whitbread’s founding spirit to put our people first, focus on the customer, and recognise that progress comes from innovative thinking. This is reflected in our Vision and Values.
We will grow legendary brands by building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead.
Our winning teams make every day experiences special for customers, so they come back time and again, driving profitable growth.
Our values underpin everything we do at Whitbread, across all our brands:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We would love you to join us on this exciting journey!