Membership Marketing Manager
Membership Marketing Manager
Global network of audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms
After carrying out significant strategic repositioning of our network over the last four years, our next goal is to make sure that our nearly 150 independent member firms in over 80 countries get the best possible experience out of membership of MGI Worldwide. To achieve this, we are launching a membership enhancement project.
The core need is to help firms use membership of MGI Worldwide more effectively to grow business in their market and around the world.
The Membership Marketing Manager will schedule regular programmes of action with new and existing members, in close coordination with worldwide regional directors and the International Marketing Director (IMD). You will review firms’ marketing activity related to membership of MGI Worldwide, help them improve their performance, where necessary preparing documents and content for them and, from that, optimise their membership experience.
The focus of the position is the delivery of the membership enhancement project but this is a team effort and the IMD will also be delegating other routine and ad hoc tasks to you.
Our office is in Weybridge, Surrey. However, we are flexible and you may choose to work from home somewhere in the Southern home counties. You will meet frequently with the IMD and also be available for occasional meetings in London and, possibly, overseas.
You will begin with a two-year contract, which will be renewed if the project is successful. Salary c.£35k.
You will be a highly self-motivated, dynamic and smart person looking for a challenging opportunity to develop your skills and experience in an international context and with significant freedom of action.
Key responsibilities and reporting
- Report to the International Marketing Director (IMD).
- Deliver worldwide membership enhancement project jointly with other key team members.
- Help new and existing members get the best possible membership experience.
- Work closely with the IMD, worldwide regional directors and CEO.
- Support the IMD in day-to-day marketing activities.
- Marketing or related degree.
- At least two years’ operational experience in marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, written and visual skills.
- Self-motivated - work well without continuous direct supervision.
- Practical skills in copywriting, design, image editing, layout, web content management, social media.
- Well organised, creative, smart.
- Ability to read and understand written Spanish is a major advantage.
There is a fair amount of administrative work involved but also a need for creativity and independent action with member firms and regional directors all over the world. To a great extent, it will be up to you to create this position and make it a success.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.