Brand Manager - Food
Do you want to help let the Honey Monster out of his cage? We’re looking for a fantastic brand manager to join our team helping to look after this well-loved brand and our other brands. Reporting to the Brand Director, this is a true brand manager role across the full marketing mix, to help deliver brand growth across our entire portfolio.
Monster Brands Ltd, part of The Brecks Company, are a small team of dedicated professionals in charge of reinvigorating one of the most well-loved cereal brands in the UK, Honey Monster. Known and loved by consumers for decades, we are looking for someone to help us unleash the monster!
We have big ambitions for the Honey Monster brand and our other cereal brand, Good Grain. As brand manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the marketing of our brands, from strategy development to pricing and promotion, NPD and packaging development.
A role where you really get to shape the direction of the brand, we’re looking for a commercially-savvy marketer with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who isn’t afraid to get stuck in! But that’s not all, we have plans to expand our branded portfolio and so this is a role offers a unique chance to grow as the business grows.
- Management of our brands across the full marketing mix to ensure volume, sales and margin growth
- Develop and deliver the strategy and marketing brand plans with the Brand Director to maximise market share and brand profitability
- Lead NPD projects managing the process from concept to implementation, to ensure successful launches with a cross functional project team
- Manage all operational marketing activities e.g. design and artwork, POS etc
- Monitor the overall brand performance using internal and external brand metrics using market data providers and recommend appropriate action based on this insight
- Alongside our partner agencies and the Brand Director, develop and implement clear communication plans for our brands, managing the relationships with key agency partners.
- Be the voice of the consumer within the business and champion the brand so that everything we do is true to our brands
- In conjunction with the Brand Director, formulate detailed brand, category and channel marketing strategies to deliver sustained and profitable brand growth
- Effectively manage relationships with all internal stakeholders both UK and internationally (sales, finance, operations and technical teams)
- Manage ROI analysis on key support activities presenting results and recommendations to Brand Director
- Manage budget and expenditure priorities on the brand
- Experience of working in FMCG brand/product marketing (ideally within the food sector)
- Experience in a product management and project management capacity
- Good commercial knowledge
- Able to work cross-functionally (Operations, Technical, Finance, Sales)
- Marketing qualification or relevant degree level qualification
- Experience of analysing market data sources (e.g. IRI/Nielsen/Kantar) to construct compelling category arguments
The type of person you’ll be:
- Someone who demonstrates initiative and can think autonomously
- You’ll have energy and drive, happy to work at pace
- You’ll be super organised and fabulous at planning
- An excellent communicator, who also has a great strategic brain
- Possess strong commercial awareness
- Your attitude is ‘can do’ and you’re not afraid to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get on with the job
- A willingness to flex style to accommodate everything from process and administrational work to strategic thinking, as required
- You’re not afraid to constructively challenge the status quo
- You’re a great team player who really delivers results
In return, we offer a competitive salary, the chance to really shape your role and the business direction, managing some great brands.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send a CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, via the apply now button. No agencies please.