Creative Communications Assistant
CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT | THE PELIGONI GROUP
Supporting the Head of Communications in delivering a multi-channel comms strategy for the bespoke travel companies The Peligoni Club and Beachspoke.
You will be a vital cog in our small communications hub. Working closely with the Head of Communications, you will be creating and delivering both printed and digital content for different purposes across different channels. You will be required to put on your PR hat and liaise with our external press team to facilitate and manage press trips and campaigns throughout the year. You will work closely with the Head of Communications in a 2-man department to deliver effective, seamless communications in all its forms – whilst remaining true to our brands and the objectives at hand.
The role requires PR and marketing experience with a broad range of skills – but overall someone with a positive can-do attitude who has the drive and initiative to be play a key role in the rise of a small company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Head of Communications in developing comms strategies for Peligoni and Beachspoke.
- Create and deliver Social Media campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Research and write regular blog posts about relevant topics.
- Design and execute beautiful documents, brochures and printed pieces for different departments.
- Act as our point of contact with our external press team to manage press trips and release of press.
- Support with research and reporting.
- Assist with day-to-day housekeeping and organisation of the department.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Previous experience in Travel PR or lifestyle/hospitality PR.
- Excellent writing skills with brilliant attention to detail.
- A key understanding of influencer marketing.
- Experience running Social Media campaigns and paid advertising.
- Grasp of SEO and keyword/topic research.
- A vibrant positive attitude who is happy to work with other members in a collaborative and diplomatic manner.
- Experience with CMS systems such as Wordpress.
- Basic – intermediate Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Keen interest in travel and lifestyle industry.
- Creative with a good eye for design.
What’s in it for you?
- Travel to our cottages and to the beach club for work.
- A fun and friendly team.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive Salary
Who will I report to?
You will report to the Head of Communications on a daily basis and the Managing Director on occasion. You will work with the Beachspoke Property Manager, Property Owners and the Peligoni sales team when arranging press trips.
Where will I be working?
Shepherd’s Bush, West London
What hours will I work?
9:00am – 6:00pm