Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive salary, plus bonus
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the London events marketing team for an experienced B2B conference marketer. The successful candidate will work across various brands in a very fast paced and diverse role.
We are looking for an organised and proactive individual who can take responsibility of their events by creating marketing plans within set budgets. A commercially aware individual who is motivated by meeting targets and ROI objectives while working as part of a team.
- Previous experience of event marketing preferential
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and copywriting experience
- Proven Experience of managing timescales and budgets
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with the ability to analyse marketing results
- An understanding of Digital Marketing & Google Analytics
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with innovative marketing solutions
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.