Head of Corporate Communications & PR
Head of Corporate Communications and PR
Location: London Stadium
West Ham United Football Club is seeking a talented Head of Corporate Communications and PR to lead the Club’s communications in the UK and internationally. The purpose of this exciting and demanding role is to create and deliver the communications strategy to support the vision and business objectives of the club as it continues to develop its iconic brand globally.
- Develop and execute creative corporate communications strategies and initiatives to support West Ham United’s presence in the UK and internationally
- Responsibility for identifying any reputational risks to the club early on to ensure messaging is managed effectively across all communication channels
- Drive positive coverage across media and social platforms that reach influencers important to West Ham United FC
- Provide communications counsel to senior club management and internal stakeholders to provide discipline in maintaining consistency in tone and message
- Crisis communications and external stakeholder management
- Work and consult regularly with cross-functional teams throughout the club and build relationships between departments
The successful candidate will possess advanced communication skills, with strong experience in developing and executing creative, high profile communications campaigns. You will be adept at managing and developing positive relationships with major stakeholders in an entrepreneurial environment and possess experience of managing speculation and crisis communication handling.
A motivational leader and hands-on team player, you should have a deep understanding of the media landscape, social and digital communications. You will be used to working in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and capable of managing proactive and reactive communications from strategy to execution.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button and forward your CV and current/expected remuneration.