Retail Marketing Manager
Retail Marketing Manager
Volvo Cars UK, one of the leading premium car importers in the UK is currently seeking a bright, graduate calibre individual as a Retail Marketing Manager, a new perspective in the marketing department and influential conduit between the national sales company and the dealer network.
Creating a comprehensive retail marketing strategy that will promote the UK’s most desired and progressive premium car brand to the retail partners in the UK, is a critical part of the overall development programme for Volvo, as they bring their exciting new model range and powertrain options to retail and business customers alike over the next three years.
Working closely with dealers across the UK to implement a uniformed retail marketing campaign, the role will have a 60% HQ and 40% field based split. The Retail Marketing Manager will have the chance to work with one of the most stunning line up of premium car brands in the market.
What should I have accomplished to be successful in the position?
- Recent experience within marketing management.
- Solid working knowledge of marketing communications programmes in traditional and electronic media.
- Able to confidently present ideas to colleagues and senior management, with a collaborative ethos.
- High degree of self-motivation, high productivity and great attention to detail are essential.
- Good analytical aptitude and skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop the Volvo Car UK brand.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent written English is essential.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and understanding of online CRM systems. A detailed understanding of data management regulations.
What do I need to be familiar with?
- General media planning.
- Advertising legislation.
- Direct Marketing theory, predictive modelling techniques, response tracking and campaign planning.
- Experience with digital marketing.
What experience will I gain?
- Budget management with a budget circa £500K.
- Ultimately lead to the growth of a regional marketing team.
- Continue the work of building fantastic relationships between Head Office and external agencies.
- To work with one of the most progressive car companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for their next step into a role that will allow autonomy, the chance to manage, and the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand that is industry leading in safety and their commitment to a greener future through hybrid and pure electric vehicles.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.