Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced marketing professional to join a fast-growing development company operating in the luxury real estate sector with major projects in London and the South of France. The candidate will understand the luxury residential sector and possess a broad range of marketing and communication skills gained from at least 5 years previous working experience.
You will join a small but expanding sales and marketing team based at our Mayfair offices and enjoy a creative working environment among real estate professionals & designers. The role will involve frequent travel to our French office in Antibes.
Our projects attract international attention hence the candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate previous experience of formulating marketing strategies on an international stage.
A creative ability aligned with a natural curiosity and self-confidence are essential qualities as is the ability to think strategically and challenge convention.
The first of our developments in Antibes (Cote d’Azur) has been recently completed for which a sales and marketing strategy is being prepared for 2018.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing Strategy, that works alongside a wider Sales & Marketing program
- Undertake regular analysis of marketing campaigns, advertising, SEO & Website to ensure lead generation occurs and the correct medium is being used.
- Prepare monthly reports to the UK & French management teams.
- Coordinate and lead external agencies to implement action plans, including: events, event logistics and set up, marketing collateral shipping, online activities, press relationships, editorial requests, marketing campaigns, presentations and promotional materials.
- Management of suppliers to ensure there is always sufficient marketing collateral in the UK & French offices.
- Work closely with a creative agency to design all additional marketing collateral, including brochures, adverts and online material
- Hold accountability of suppliers
- Oversee the company's marketing budget; monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keep accurate records and highlight when variances occur.
- Ad-hoc duties, when required.
Key Skills, knowledge and Behaviours
- 5 years + marketing experience; property sector preferred
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing projects
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative
- Excellent organisational, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience of working with external agencies (Digital, Creative etc.)
- Knowledge of South of France
- French speaker, an advantage
- IT literate
- Commercially astute
Competitive salary circa £45k + depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.
To find out more about us, please see our website: http://www.caudwellcollection.com/
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.