Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Passionate about the environment, marketing and telling a great story, then this is the perfect role for you. As a talented Marketeer, if you are fed up with being constrained by organisational protocols or the speed of making decisions, then you might just be ready to help lead the marketing strategy for our ethical, exciting and rapidly growing business.
First Mile, voted one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain in 2016 & 2017, are one the UK’s leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers, with over 4000 joining every year. We are a dynamic and fast paced business and we have a fantastic story to tell and need a someone to help with this.
Working directly with the CEO and Chief Commercial Officer you will lead and shape our marketing strategy. You’ll have amazing communication and influencing skills to enable you to identify and work with great partners, both internally and externally. With a team member to assist you, the world of marketing, PR and media will be your playground.
This is a fantastic opportunity to combine a personal passion for the environment with highly tuned professional marketing and business skills.
- Qualified to degree level in marketing or equivalent, with a proven track record in delivery of effective customer driven strategies both acquisition and retention
- Experienced in consumer research, insight and strategy
- Able to think, craft and deliver creative engaging campaigns that drive our Brand and make businesses sit up and listen
- Driven, brave, and able to get things done independently, making good judgements and decisions.
- An entrepreneurial thinker keen to take on a leadership role.
- Able to influence, cajole, engage others to help you deliver your vision
- Future-focused, inquisitive and open-minded; someone who seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the organisation.
- Fast paced, energetic, not happy with the status quo
Sounds like you?
Only apply if you think you have the talent to add value to our business! Things move pretty quickly around here so don’t delay in making your application.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great at the role via the button below. Please also indicate your current salary and your salary expectations.
Remuneration: c £55,000 depending on experience, great holiday allowance. Plus lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits!