Senior Manager –Insight Solutions
Our client is a leading retailer with a unique membership proposition. Wanting to make the most of their extensive data capability they are now looking for a talented senior manager to design the roadmap that will led to an unparalleled understanding of the customers and enhance the capability of the broader business. This is a company that truly puts people (and data) at the heart of its strategy.
As a senior manager- retail insight solutions you’ll lead a team to create and manage analytical and technical solutions across all areas of our retail business. You’ll be charged with making better use of our membership and EPOS data to drive strategy, make the right decisions and provide the best possible service to colleagues and customers.
- create insight solutions based on membership and EPOS data
- run test and learn projects that will support the development of predictive algorithms
- create clear roles and development plans so we can utilise our people more effectively
- educate leaders in the business on how we can utilise data to drive better decision making
- engage colleagues and help them to understand the potential power of our data assets
- develop a structured plan to move the business towards insight led strategic decision making
- work with the data science team to collaborate on data management and ethical practice
- work with the BI team to scale solutions and eventually migrate them into the business
To be successful as our senior manager – retail insight solutions, you’ll need the technical capabilities to provide credible tech leadership to both your team and a wide group of internal partners. The ability to challenge established thinking at the highest level is essential. And if you can help us get the most out of our data resources, you’ll be making a huge contribution to the future performance of our business.
- you have experience of running a team to design and deploy capability that allows better customer decisions
- you have a strong data background and have led teams in this space
- you have experience of managing people
- you can build strong cross-functional relationships with colleagues across our business
- you are capable of influencing and challenging people at the highest level
- you are used to delivering change in a fast paced environment
Interested candidates should email our retained consultant Luke Mason, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference LXM/24965, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 236 4050