We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our busy and thriving Agency, into what is a newly created role.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be the key point of contact for all the Agency’s marketing and communications activity.
Whilst we are ideally looking for a candidate with some degree of experience, we would also welcome applications from bright and enthusiastic marketing graduates who can bring the right aptitude, skillset and commitment to the role.
WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and to come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are an end-to-end digital media agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content, and evaluate its media reach.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who is client focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
The successful applicant should be able to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
- Working in conjunction with our PR Agency, you will be the key point of contact to liaise on articles and PR strategy for both our UK and US activity.
- This will involve coordinating and organising planned press releases and ensuring that the content is then executed across all our digital channels.
- You will need to coordinate with our PR agency and proof all articles and releases as well as liaise on external PR opportunities or events.
- You will control all our digital channels including website, social media and all client and internal e-communications.
- Also, you will plan and execute campaigns across all our digital channels.
- And you’ll be responsible for the creation of coordinated posting plans and regular content updates.
- You will need to ensure consistency of messaging and brand continuity across all our communications.
The role will also include:
- The creation of marketing collateral and branded content and materials to support the sales strategy and client-facing team, bringing a consistency to our messaging, presenatations and all sales collateral.
- Consistent liaison with key stakeholders within the business to ensure constant communication on project-related marketing opportunities
- Working in conjunction with HR and the leadership team to enable consistant internal communication.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- Previous relevant experience of working in a marketing role, preferably within the entertainment industry, would be an advantage.
- A degree in marketing or a related subject.
- A rounded understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively project manage and plan strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to be proactive and self-sufficient
- Experience in using MS Office package – particularly PowerPoint.
This role will be 09.30 to 18.00, Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the Apply button to send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.