Account Director (marketing solutions) – up to £50K + car allowance + bonus
- This company provides marketing and media solutions to many of the UK’s household brands. They provide integrated and targeted marketing strategies to a range of clients in retail, automotive, financial and more.
- This Account Director role is a mix of account management of existing clients (both agencies and clients) plus some new business development.
- You will build up long-term relationships with your clients and ensure they are marketing to their clients in the best way
- You will liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of marketing and media solutions across data driven marketing, advertising, digital and apps.
- There may be an opportunity to manage or mentor one or two account managers
Account Director – experience and skills required
This role is a mix of account management (around 60/70%) and new business development (30/ 40%)
You will need:
- Strong account management skills at a senior level
- Experience and understanding of data within marketing
- Digital or media sales would be beneficial, but is not essential if you have strong data experience
- The ability to understand and present a range of complex marketing solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Sales skills – able to develop existing clients and win new business
- The ability to present often complex marketing solutions to clients
- Excellent relationships building skills
This is a lovely Account Director role with a salary of up to £50K + car allowance + quarterly bonus, 27 days holiday and pension.
Based Hertfordshire with travel to clients – mainly in London and South East
This great Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly