The Marketing Manager will be fully responsible for expanding LambWeston's market share and brand awareness in the Foodservice space within the UK. You will execute the multi-channel marketing strategy and be responsible for the on-going management of the marketing plan across the UK.
Details about the Client
Established in 1950, as a small family business, LambWeston are now one of the world's leading suppliers of high quality frozen potato products and appetisers. They supply their wide-range of premium products to the food service, retail, FMCG and restaurant industry sectors in 110 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. With 6 processing facilities in Holland, United Kingdom and Austria, significant production capacity and over 1,400 employees, they place emphasis on tailoring their strategy gained through consumer insights. They are renowned for their consistent quality, innovation and service. The majority of their products are sold under the Lamb Weston brand, but also supply private label products to their customer base.
Detailed Job Description
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing LambWeston's market share and brand awareness in the UK Foodservice space by developing, driving and implementing customised marketing solutions. The role will be home-based in the UK and report into the International Marketeer for North Europe and a dotted line to the Country Sales Manager.
• Drive the value selling power of LambWeston through the development of channel specific customer solutions
• Activate the brand strategy in the channel: campaign design, content creation and effective communication of key messages
• Contribute to the long term Route to market strategy and develops the initiatives in the focus segments
• Build customer engagement and loyalty through developing multichannel activation campaigns
• Build local network with marketing and PR agencies and relevant Foodservice related organisations
• Utilise data and consumer insights to provide recommendations to drive category growth and market share
• Develop marketing communication instruments to support the sales team
• Lead campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events
• Measure ROI on communication instruments and activation tools
• Bachelor degree education, specialisation in Marketing and/or Business Management
• A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience within the FMCG Foodservice market in the UK
• Understanding of the channels & customers in the market and to be able to apply the best marketing tools in order to execute successful launches
• Fluency in English, knowledge of other European languages is beneficial
• Experience in category management an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Frequent travel within the UK and Europe - flexibility is required
What's on offer
LambWeston are offering you the opportunity to join a growing business in a newly-created position. They are providing significant autonomy and the chance to develop your career within the Foodservice environment. The Marketing Manager position is a full-time permanent opportunity which can be home-based, with occasional travel across Europe. LambWeston have a great team, lucrative benefits package and will offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13840250Z
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly