Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. To publicise and promote the work of the Trust via a wide range of media.
- Develop innovative ways to increase the Trusts reach and impact on social media.
- Ensure the Trust website content is exciting. engaging and up to date.
- Support a wide variety of campaigns to increase awareness of the Trust and generate funds.
- Assist with promoting the Trust and its work liaising closely with other staff an volunteers, and other organisations as appropriate.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Officer to ensure maximum publicity for key projects and initiatives.
- Deal with media and other relevant enquiries, developing support and engagement with the Trust wherever possible.
- Support the production and marketing of the Trust's magazine, in-house publications and interpretation, ensuring they are engaging, inspiring and professional.
- Liaise with Trust staff to support their marketing needs and ensure agreed brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Promote the work, mission and vision of the Trust at all appropriate times.
- Use every opportunity commensurate with other duties to contribute to the Trust's communications, and support its marketing, membership recruitment, fundraising and engagement of people.
- Ensure a high level of customer service in all dealings with the public.
- Ensure continuous development of skills and knowledge required for the post, undergoing training and performance review as required by the Trust.
- Work within all the policies and procedures of the Trust, ensuring own compliance with the Trust's health and safety policies and procedures and that of any staff and resources for which you are responsible.
- Comply with all legal and contractual obligations concerning the responsibilities of your post.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, work programmes and reporting requirements for your area of work.
- Supervise and support volunteers as appropriate to your role.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post, as requested by your line manager or Chief Executive.
Please see the attached job description for more details.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.