Your role as a Marketing Executive will see you take responsibility for driving our marketing and social media strategy, to develop brand awareness and drive growth through key initiatives and campaigns. You'll be working with exciting cosmetics brands, make up, skin care and hair care, as well as leading Retail Partners across Europe.
The role is ideal for someone looking to establish or continue a career in marketing and really make their mark within a professional, growing company.
Details about the Client
Albert Roger is a Beauty brand & product distributer who offer brand owners unique access to distribution channels through their strong network in Europe. They pride themselves on being customer focused and this very much influences the way they work. Albert Rogers have ambitious growth plans and are offering a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced Beauty industry.
Detailed Job Description
The Marketing Executive's responsibilities will include:
• Create and manage engaging omni-channel content including updates on the company websites and Social Media platforms
• Create collections of products for instore promotions
• Manage planograms for the different instore stands and displays
• Create Marketing collateral for retailers and for training purposes
• Manage multiple brands and their scorecards
• Assisting internal and external company events
We are looking for someone who will bring passion and energy into this broad role, you'll ideally display:
• Experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within the cosmtics, retail or consumer industry
• Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
• Effective and creative social media skills to enable you to engage with our target audiences and design new strategies
• Great verbal and written skills, with the confidence to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
• A passion for cosmetics, skincare and beauty
• Comfort with numbers and excellent on both Excel and PowerPoint
What's on offer
Albert Roger are offering the opportunity to join a growing business and gain exposure to a wide range of marketing. They are providing autonomy and the chance to progress your career in a fast paced environment.
The Marketing Executive position is a full-time permanent opportunity which will be based in their office in Bracknell, with occasional travel required.
Albert Roberts will offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or contact Leslie Davies at Michael Page on 01189 559588
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13860598Z
Closing Date: 31/10/2017