Brand Manager FMCG
3 days left
- Full Time
Brand Manager – Soft Drinks
Attractive salary + benefits package
North of London
(Flexible working options)
Ready for your next brand building challenge? FMCG BM roles don’t get much better than this one! Our client, a leading player in the soft drinks market based within easy reach of north London or by train from Euston, needs an exceptional brand manager to join the team managing one of the largest brands in the portfolio. In what is a full-mix role with big budgets and ambitious growth targets, you’ll work alongside an SBM to drive the brand through the line and lead NPD & packaging development initiatives, working closely with major agencies on a day-to-day basis.
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest names in FMCG with a portfolio of leading brands. It offers exceptional career development opportunities working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. The company is based north of London with options to work 3 days/week from the office and 2 from London/Home.
Skills & Experience Checklist
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ robust commercial experience in a leading FMCG business
- Hands-on brand management experience ideally with a good grasp of P&L issues
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams, delivering business initiatives
- Experience of managing A&P, digital and brand activations working with agency partners
- A solid grasp of consumer, shopper and category insight data and is application
- A passion for brands and understanding of what drives consumer interest and engagement
- A real drive for results and the energy and commitment to consistently making things happen!
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 020 7849 6875.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
Apply for Brand Manager FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly