Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing / Business Development Exec
2 days left
- Part Time
Job Title: Marketing Manager / Business Development
Location: London N1
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 pro rata dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Part time (2-3 days a week)
Job hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Closing date: 12/10/2017
The company is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing Manager or Business Development Executive, with excellent knowledge in B2B marketing and previous marketing management experience. You must have the skills and ability to completely revamp their company’s marketing approach in order to work to lead generation targets.
- Developing a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing and budgeting all marketing activities
- Managing and mentoring Junior Marketing assistants
- Managing the production of a wider range of marketing materials and their distribution
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns and evaluating the outcome
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for their blog
- Organising and attending events, trade shows and workshops Improving their website and looking at data analytics Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers and partner organisations
- Assisting with the full Business Development life cycle - from acquisition through to repeat business - looking after current clients as well as new.
- Assisting with pitches and proposals and the creation of service packages for clients
- At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing - both traditional and digital
- At least 1 year experience in a managerial marketing role
- Excellent knowledge on SEO and data analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Educated to degree level (Marketing/Business Studies)
- Gym membership at an on-site gym
- Regular team social events
- Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday per year, not including bank holidays
- Training and development
- Free tea, coffee and fruit on a daily basis
- Discount at a local cafe
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Developer, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Direct Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Exhibition Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing / Business Development Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly