Senior Product Manager - 2 direct reports
Senior Product Manager – 2 direct reports
£65k + benefits
Job ref: TL884507
The Senior Product Manager will devise and lead the European NPD strategy for this highly entrepreneurial and values driven healthy eating food business, ensuring an innovative, on brand, timely and commercially sound product pipeline through great cross functional working. Responsibility for 2 direct reports.
- Spearhead the innovation strategy in line with the overall business plan and marketing strategy to create a product pipeline for all European markets.
- Develop and deliver European innovation pipeline which delivers real and measurable ROI.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to deliver product and packaging which is on time and in budget
- Drive, influence and gain alignment on product strategy throughout the business.
- Balance the commercial priorities of the business with the strategic drive for thought leadership through pioneering products.
- Excite and energise internal teams, customers and partners with inspiring innovation.
- Understand the market and consumers in all European focus markets, identifying and delivering the relevant insight and translate it into a robust product pipeline.
- Oversee design, packaging and insights budgets.
- Develop and own European packaging strategy.
- Direct strategic packaging design in line with brand guidelines across all NPD projects.
- Work with the Senior Communications Manager to ensure alignment between product and campaigns strategies.
You will need:
- To be truly business minded in your approach to projects and products.
- To be naturally creative and take an imaginative approach to innovation, product development and problem solving.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand the complex financial issues to make informed decisions.
- Great team management skills from coaching at an individual level to project team management.
- Strong product management experience gained within FMCG.
- Knowledge of NPD with a successful record of developing products from concept to launch across different markets.
- Experience of commissioning and using insight to guide product development.
- Influencing skills – the ability to persuade others of the commercial and brand value of the product proposition.
- Passion for the brand and what it stands for – improving lives through developing healthy relationships with food.