5 days left
- Full Time
WaterAid is looking for a Digital Executive to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Digital Content and Experience team, the Digital Executive will
• support digital content and marketing colleagues, and audience-management teams on the delivery of the email programme – planning, building, proofreading and continuously optimising emails
• maintain WaterAid’s UK and international websites with content from across the organisation, ensuring it is accurate, engaging and consistent with WaterAid’s house style and brand
• work with colleagues to monitor WaterAid’s social media channels and to provide digital support for WaterAid’s other member organisations as required
To be successful, you’ll need
• demonstrable experience assembling, sending and reporting on emails using either Dotmailer or MailChimp email marketing systems
• proven online editorial experience, including writing original copy and sub-editing for email, web and social media
• significant experience of working with content management systems and basic HTML
The successful candidate will be joining a hard-working and passionate team of self-confessed perfectionists so must be able to thrive in this environment!
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have safe water and sanitation and we need your expertise, passion and professionalism to help make it happen.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: this role does not fulfil the criteria for sponsorship. In order to apply you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.