Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Marketing Executive to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points.
This is a varied role and assists the Head of Marketing in delivering the company’s digital as well as CRM strategies. You will actively manage all social media activity and create content for digital and CRM channels. You will therefore also have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication
- Project management
- Highly proactive and forward thinking
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proof reading and copy-writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent team player
- At least two years proven experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge and travel experience in Latin America
- Experience in the travel industry desirable but not essential
- Following and implementing social media strategy
- Email marketing campaigns and CRM
- Representing the company at events and exhibitions
- Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
- Working with external agencies
- Creative writing and content creation
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter stating your current salary for the attention of: Antonio Vaquero, firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 26th September 2017.