Brand Development Manager
Are you a Brand Development guru with experience in brand refresh and creative briefing? Have you got experience growing a customer base and operational transactions via apps, social media and web? Then please read on!
You will have brand refresh/development expertise and experience, and he able to show results and impact, creativity and innovation. You will have exceptional stakeholder management experience, able to bring people along the journey with you to achieve business goals. You will be more than comfortable writing creative briefs and managing agencies and will have a strategic outlook with a strong focus on delivery. Ideally you will be degree qualified in marketing and hold CIM membership. · Property market knowledge preferred but not essential or a good combination of B2B and B2C experience would work too!
About the role
Some work has already been done including establishing the name and logo for the business. However, this will not necessarily reflect where the business will be in five to ten years’ time. This role will involve:
- Support the Managing Director in the development and management of the brand, it’s proposition and strategy to support growth ambitions
- Recruit and manage creative agency partners to help develop the brand proposition
- Author and implement brand guidelines for the newly refreshed/established brand
- Develop an integrated marketing communications plan covering all marketing activities and messages targeting both landlords and potential home-buyers using both on and offline channel
- Budget allocation by customer and stakeholder segment
- Produce a marketing plan document - for the review of directors/stakeholders
- Marketing / Brand direction (managing A&P funds; providing collateral, market insight, managing relationships with external agencies/third parties)
About the client
My client is a newly formed local authority trading company (LATCO), set up in early 2017. With extensive funding, this venture hopes to provide affordable housing for hundred of people in London. This business is in start-up phase and this role will help define it's long term reputation in the marketplace!
This is an initial 3 month contract paying £300 per day (limited company) with the possibility of being extended.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Brand Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly