Samsung Electronics UK
Samsung Electronics UK was founded in 1984 and currently has over 550 employees, located in Chertsey, Surrey. We are looking for individuals like us; to make a difference and push the Samsung brand to new heights. In return we have a lot to offer including an attractive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Purpose of the Role...
We are hiring two very similar roles within our Central Marketing Team. The purpose of these roles is to grow the Samsung value market shares in the respective premium category. (We have one in Mobile and the other in Tablet). We need people that will lead the launches of products in the respective areas, develop consumer proposition and communication plans to support the launches of all new products to market and inlife activities after the launch. Additionally, drive consumer demand and support sell-out proposition by championing holistic through-the-line marketing plans and coordinating/managing/executing all related marketing activities thereof.
- To develop world class consumer based communications strategies across key touch points
- To develop and activate a fully integrated brand communications plan & launch activities
- Develop / localise an end-to-end through the line campaign from the brief to delivery with the partner agencies.
- Work with the PM and the commercial team to build tactical marketing plan to drive short and mid-term commercial opportunities
- Work with neighbouring departments in retail and central marketing to ensure coherent brand messaging and consumer experience both on and offline customer journey
- Help the team to create a stronger proposition with mobile ecosystem products
- Comply with the marketing governance and own marketing process within area of responsibility, including budget, system and internal process.
- Own internal reporting to track the campaign performance and the of the business progress against KPIs and metrics
To be successful in this role you ideally have the below skills:-
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office packages
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong numeracy/commercial acumen
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Ability to present to key stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable & excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work at a face pace, with accuracy in a changing environment
- Tenacious, passionate, creative & driven
- Team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to make decisions with full understanding of knock on impacts and wider business trade offs
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly