Junior Brand Manager
A top beauty brand is looking for a fantastic assistant brand manager with 2 years experience within beauty to come and join their team as a Junior Brand Manager. In the role you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and working on an exciting, innovative, award winning product.
If you're ambitious with a real passion for beauty and fashion, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future success of the company and also your future career.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the co-ordination of Exhibitions. Working directly with an event agency and our in-house design team to ensure we have the best brand execution. Full project management of at least one of the smaller exhibitions a year.
- Managing point of sale including instore material & salon professional tools, which requires working with external print agencies and our internal design team (an eye for detail is key!). Ability to negotiate costs down is also important.
- Completing monthly competitor reports that are distributed to the business incorporating new products in the market, offers, pricing and brand inspiration.
- Helping to co-ordinate the use of our creative, media assets & copy globally across a number of key markets for the global distributors.
- Regular Analysis of brand performance and delivery of insight to the team.
- Assist with the UK Media plans
- Attendance at relevant internal & external meetings
- The role will also include a number of admin responsibilities
- A degree in Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the beauty industry
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- A team player and the ability to build strong relationships with different departments within the company and with external agencies
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Creative flare!
- A good understanding of the beauty industry and a clear passion for the brand!
Apply for Junior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly