Senior Account Manager
Crab Creative Limited
Senior Account Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with a talent for delivering excellence to join our quickly growing digital marketing agency, based in the heart of Shoreditch.
We are a lively and friendly team, who love working collaboratively. We encourage training and personal development and love to see our staff grow and progress within their roles.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in simultaneously managing multiple clients, with projects requiring a range of digital disciplines from concept through to delivery.
If you would like to join our exciting and creative Digital Agency, then we would love to welcome you to our team!
Disciplines – experience of working managing experts on the following project types:
- UX – responsive website development
- Digital design – responsive websites, social media posts, digital media advertising, emails
- Technical Development – in-house and clients own development teams
- Social media strategy and community management
- Demonstrable management of timelines, budgets and delivery to deadline
- The ability to interpret the Client’s needs and to provide a clear brief for design, social and dev teams internally and to create client facing estimate and scoping documentation
- Production of project plans and presentation to client
- Schedule resource highlighting any conflicts to senior management
- Brief experts (designers, developers, social & digital media) on tasks, ensuring they have all the assets / information required and that they understand milestones, deliverables and dependencies
- Monitor progress vs schedule ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Finding solutions to issues/delays or highlighting to senior management in good time
- Monitor time spent vs budget and raise any concerns to senior management
- Ensure testing and approval process is completed prior to sharing with client
- Completion of client approval process and change request management
- Arrange regular status calls with client to review timeline and actions required for the coming weeks
- Regular communication to ensure client is adhering to the deadlines set for their actions
- Organisation of meetings for experts to present work to clients
- Production of meeting agendas and minutes
- Strong Communication Skills, both Client facing and within your internal teams
- 4+ years’ experience at Account / Project Manager level
- Experience in producing marketing solutions utilising a wide range of Digital tools
- A proven record of identifying opportunities to enhance Client’s Digital Strategy and growing the Account value over time
- An eye for detail and excellent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- A great place to work, right in the heart of Shoreditch
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Frequent Staff Outings
- We promote training & development
- We regularly score 10/10 in Staff surveys as a great environment to work in
- Fully stocked fridge!
Please send a copy of your CV and an introductory email telling us why you would like to work for Crab via the Apply button. Please also indicate your desired salary and current notice period.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly