£60,000 plus benefits
Super role where you will be responsible for developing campaign proposals for retailers, activated across multiple channels.
Working with the Campaign Director you will develop major client proposals based on shopper insights, and implement strategy and best practice. Accountable for developing campaigns that have a unique proposition that sets us aside from our competition, you’ll hold ultimate responsibility for developing clear activation strategies and ensuring best practice and encourage increased engagement of shoppers.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement the proposal strategy for the region
- Ensure a consistency across all regions that properly reflects strategic direction
- Manage and develop in house resources to deliver on priority accounts
- Support the regional Campaign Director
- Ensure that activation is included in priority proposals; develop best practice and agency contacts throughout UK to implement activations to fully maximise shopper engagement
- Ensure best practice in store activation, approached in a more scientific way through new regional processes and resources
- Use shopper research and insights to best design campaigns that engage and excite, that have maximum impact in store and give a campaign the best possible chance of success
- Focus on how to improve campaign communication, measure impact of messaging across all channels and ensure that campaign budget is invested to the best effect
- Work together with Campaign Directors in other regions & Global marketing to avoid duplication and share best practice.
- Experience in sales practice, pitch standards and proposal process
- A wide range of marketing competencies across digital, PR, research, experiential, creative and social
- The ability to implement group strategy to local markets
- Agency management experience
- Significant retail knowledge, insights and extensive experience in loyalty programmes; marketing and strategy development.
- Communication skills – clear, concise and engaging
- A drive to add value and succeed in a new role
- Action-orientated and results-driven
Experts in the field of loyalty in retail marketing with a client base of over 250 household names in grocery, convenience and fuel & forecourt retail and across Europe and the world. This bespoke shopper marketing business creates campaigns and programs that increase consumer spend and drive loyalty, successfully delivering measurable increases in revenue and profitability for retailers.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. Email: email@example.com
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.