CRM Campaign Planning and Innovation Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
This forward thinking and dynamic retailer based in the Northern Home Counties is looking for an experienced CRM Campaign Planning & Innovation Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to support on all customer value management activities on behalf of the business and supporting the transformation of the business into an organisation that routinely makes informed decisions based on optimising customer value.
The CRM Campaign Planning & Innovation Manager will ensure customer value is optimised at every touch point, defining & implementing specific customer activities in and across channels to continuously improve customer sales, retention, engagement, life time value and customer satisfaction goals & targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver CVM strategy
- Support the development & delivery of strategic plan for customer growth & retention
- Champion & drive development of CVM with a diverse range of key stakeholders
- Implement the customer strategy to make the most of the business’ strengths with its customers and counter weaknesses & threats
- Develop specific customer activities in and across channels utilising a flexible approach to communication content & goals depending on customer audience, channel & business needs
- Understand and deliver against key KPIs
- Deliver a continuous improvement plan for CVM through contact valuation, learning and innovation
- Management of 1 direct report (Assistant CVM Campaign Planning Manager)
- Develop and deliver customer communication plans to optimise all direct customer marketing across channels
- Lead the day to day implementation of a suite of campaigns & campaign treatments to deliver customer goals and missions
- Deliver incremental revenue growth and achieve agreed customer goals
- Focus on improving contact rates, response rates, engagement, conversion %, AOV, customer retention rates, frequency of visits & purchases etc.
- Adoption of a continuous ‘test & learn’ approach to marketing to further enhance effectiveness of customer value management performance
- Ensure continuous improvement through contact evaluation and learning; interpretation and presentation of results and learnings back to the business
You will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- Practical, working knowledge of Life-cycle management, campaigning, modelling & analytics, reporting & evaluation
- Practical experience and knowledge of tools and process required to deliver best in class Customer Value Management
- Hands on experience of Email Sending Platforms to build and execute a breadth of communications to customers
- Sound decision making in line with defined strategy
- Ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to deliver across multiple projects at pace in a highly volatile and constantly changing environment
- Experience of working with commercial, operational and analytical based teams to deliver goal orientated outcomes including revenue/ profit, retention & relationship outcomes
- Experience of interpreting/interrogating digital analytics tools and driving insight led decision making
- Tenacity in pursuing the adoption of CVM and making the business a customer & data centric business
Apply for CRM Campaign Planning and Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly