We are a national independent Occupational Therapy practice, with our head office based in Hook, Hampshire.
We are looking to recruit a creative Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing business on an office based, full time, permanent basis. This is a new role, pivotal to the future growth plans and direction of the company.
If you are an ambitious, entrepreneurial Marketing Manager looking to work for a forward thinking company, who have seen consistent growth year on year, we would really like to hear from you.
Who we are looking for:-
You will be a 'hands on' experienced Marketing Manager, used to working on a wide variety of campaigns from start to finish. You are a strategic thinker, creative, yet interested in the data side of marketing to gain client based insight and measure campaign performance.
You have strong stakeholder management skills, working alongside the Executive Director and executive committee to establish the strategy and vision for marketing at The OT Practice.
You are incredibly ambitious and looking to take your marketing experience into new territories to realise an impressive impact on our fast growing business.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives and projects
- Creating innovative and compelling marketing campaigns within budget
- Research PR opportunities such as relevant publications and award events to create a PR plan
- Keeping up to date with any relevant developments within the market
- Market and competitor analysis for key markets
- Reporting - delivering KPI reports to senior management
- Where required sourcing and managing 3rd party suppliers/individuals for marketing activities and list management if required.
Business development goals will include:-
- Develop the individual client business stream to increase repeat business and promote The OT Practice services to existing clients to grow referrals
- Increase new business referrals within individual client business stream
- Develop new business leads for the key account business stream
- Growth of the therapist network
Day to day tasks will include:-
- Building and maintaining marketing databases (including research)
- Designing and creating newsletters
- Copy writing for newsletters, articles, press release, website and other marketing materials
- Commissioning and managing expert OTs for clinical copy writing
- Managing The OT Practice social media presence and develop a social media plan
- Use Mailchimp for sending email campaigns
- Support the SEO, digital advertising and PPC campaigns
- Attend conferences as an exhibitor
- Assist with internal communications
- Research PR opportunities
- Plan and execute PR initiatives
What we offer you:-
We pride ourselves on being a caring and friendly, but professional company. We believe the growth of our business to date is directly attributed to ensuring our values are at the core of everything we all do. Offices based in the centre of Hook, Hampshire with free parking and excellent transport links. We offer an extremely competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and other company benefits.
Applications & enquiries:
Please download our Job Specification or contact Wendy Giles, HR Director to find out more about this fantastic role. Visit our website for further information about us.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please