Job Title: Campaign Manager
Location: West London
Package: £50,000 – 60,000 + bonus + benefits
We are a world leader in designing bespoke loyalty campaigns for some of the world’s biggest retailers. With offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast and only 25 years old, with lots more to come….. that’s where you come in!
This is an outstanding opportunity to be responsible for developing campaign proposals across the UK and Ireland, all of which are based on relevant shopper insights and activated across multiple retail channels. We ensure our campaigns are in line with our retail clients marketing strategies so that we can generate long term shopper loyalty to their brand.
Working with the Regional Campaign Director on all major client proposals you will be responsible for implementing strategy and best practice across all other clients in the region. You will be accountable for developing campaigns that are both unique and cutting edge. You are ultimately responsible for developing clear activation and best practice campaign implementation. Our ultimate aim is to encourage increased engagement of shoppers with high performance programmes.
- Manage and develop agency resources to deliver on priority accounts and support the regional Campaign Director.
- Ensure that activation is included in priority proposals. Develop best practice and agency contacts throughout the UK, implementing activation to fully maximise shopper engagement.
- Use shopper research and insights to design campaigns that engage and excite. Having maximum impact in store and give a campaign the best possible chance of success.
- Focus on how to improve campaign communication, measure impact of messaging across all channels and ensure that the campaign budget is invested to the best effect.
- Create a network of local agency partners to help create and expand upon the company proposition. These should include, digital, creative, experiential etc.
You will currently be in a Senior Account Manager or Director within a shopper marketing agency, wanting the next step in your career, and be looking to use your experience in a new, vibrant, fast paced business.
We operate in a highly team orientated environment, working cross-functionally on projects and campaigns. You will need to be a team player who is able to manage and connect with many key internal and external stakeholders. The kind of person who is well networked within the company!
You must be truly passionate about delivering shopper excellence to the consumer and possess strong analytical capabilities.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 8822/20mw