Would you like to join one of the UK’s biggest exam boards? Do you have a creative flair and marketing expertise to engage with teachers? Can you influence and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference?
OCR is transforming its sales and marketing team and is looking for a talented and experienced campaign manager, who has a passion for education, to design and deliver our marketing campaigns that target UK schools and colleges. How about joining us as we embark on our exciting new journey?
What you’ll be doing
Strategy and Planning
• Developing annual campaign strategies with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
• Designing integrated marketing and sales campaigns that are market-leading and imaginatively engage teachers and lecturers in UK schools and colleges
• Ensuring that customer insight is at the heart of the marketing planning process and that your campaigns are developed in response to evidence of strong customer behaviour.
Putting plans into action
• Managing the implementation, quality, tracking and measurement of your marketing campaigns
• Defining KPIs for your marketing campaigns and deliver monthly reports of campaign results, including an analysis of ROI to inform future campaign decision-making and investment.
• Creating compelling customer narratives that exemplify our customer value propositions
• Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials for your marketing campaigns.
• Being a guardian and champion of the OCR and Cambridge Assessment brands.
What we’re looking for
• Minimum of 5 years’ marketing campaign experience
• A graduate with CIM or other marketing qualifications
• A track record of devising and executing innovative marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention.
• A real team player who is comfortable dealing with colleagues of all levels
• Proven experience from a wide range of industries where knowledge and experience can be transferred and enhance our work in the education industry
• Experience of working in a digital and analytical marketing culture where marketing is content-led and data driven.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a superb range of benefits:
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
Who we are
OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a UK exam board and part of Cambridge Assessment. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes.
Established over 150 years ago, Cambridge Assessment is a department of Cambridge University. We operate and manage the University's three exam boards and carries out leading-edge academic and operational research on assessment in education.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3 September 2017 and interviews will be held mid-September.
To find out more about this role please view the job description, or to apply please click on the Apply button.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.